Due to the rapidly evolving digital landscape, having a strong online presence is no longer an option but a necessity for businesses to thrive. If you’re a business owner, one of the keys to success is securing the necessary tools that you need to set your business up for success. This includes, having fast, and reliable connectivity, along with a strong presence online.
In efforts to provide essential connectivity solutions and enable SMEs to establish a robust online presence in the UAE, GoDaddy Inc. collaborates with du Business to help small businesses, and budding entrepreneurs to secure their connectivity and go online easily.
The Importance of Digitalization for UAE Businesses:
According to GoDaddy’s MENA Small Business Survey, nearly 50% of businesses in the UAE that utilize online channels earn up to 20% of their annual revenue through these platforms. Furthermore, in the UAE businesses acquired more than 70% of their customers through online channels compared to other markets.
How to create a GoDaddy account
With this collaboration, GoDaddy and du Business aim to equip SMEs, startups, entrepreneurs, and solopreneurs with tailor-made services to cater to their digital needs.
Empowering SMEs with the E-commerce Starter Kit:
At the core of GoDaddy and du Business’s collaboration lies the powerful E-commerce Starter Kit provided by GoDaddy. As part of this collaboration, all SMEs subscribing to du Business’s broadband plans will receive GoDaddy’s Starter Kit free of charge for one year, presenting them with a world of opportunities. Godaddy and du Business’s kit serves as a stepping stone for businesses looking to kickstart their digital journey and amplify their online presence.
What does the Kit include?
The E-commerce Starter Kit includes three important tools for businesses going digital:
- A free .com Domain Registration*: Secure an online address for your business with a .com domain for a year, making it easier for customers to find and remember your business.
How to set up your domain name video tutorial.
- Free Professional Microsoft Email Account: Boost your brand’s credibility and build trust with customers through a free professional email account for a year for up to 5 users for free for a year.
How to set up your email video tutorial.
- A free E-store: Create an online store with unlimited pages, hosting services, and seamless social media integration to showcase your products or services to potential customers for free for a whole year!
How can I redeem the offer?
To redeem the offer and claim your E-Commerce Starter Kit from GoDaddy, follow these easy steps:
- Step 1: Purchase a plan from du Business
- Step 2: Once subscribed to du Business, you will receive a voucher with your own code to redeem the offer.
- Step 3: Choose your preferred .COM domain name by typing in your business name or preferred keywords.
- Step 4: Click “Continue,” and you will be taken to the Cart.
- Step 5: Add the promo code to the cart and complete your purchase.
- Step 6: You’ll be directed to the website builder control panel. Start building your online store!
How to claim your E-commerce starter kit from GoDaddy video tutorial.
The aim behind GoDaddy and Du Business’s dynamic alliance
Selina Bieber, Commercial Strategy Senior Director, International Markets, expressed her enthusiasm about the collaboration, stating.
We are excited to team up with du Business to further GoDaddy’s support for the digitalization of SMEs in the UAE. With our combined expertise, we hope to empower businesses with the tools they need to succeed online and help SMEs grow their online presence. GoDaddy and du Business’s collaboration aims to bridge the digital divide for SMEs in the UAE, providing them with the necessary tools and connectivity to establish a strong online presence.
GoDaddy and du Business Providing Opportunities with Connectivity Solutions:
Du Business complements GoDaddy’s digital offerings by providing premium 5G plans, catering to the connectivity needs of small businesses. With reliable and high-speed internet, SMEs can fully leverage the power of the GoDaddy Digital Starter Kit to unlock their full potential and explore countless opportunities in the digital landscape.
What are the Du Business bundles that have GoDaddy’s offer?
GoDaddy’s offer is available with the following Du Business bundles:
- Business Starter: This bundle offers fixed broadband and a business landline solution over wireless (5G). Customers who subscribe to this plan can access the eCommerce packages provided by GoDaddy.
- Business Complete: The Business Complete bundle is an all-inclusive solution designed to give businesses the best start. Subscribers to this plan enjoy faster broadband, a digital voice line, a business email and storage, MS Teams, a free advanced router with Wi-Fi, and more, all delivered over fiber. Customers who choose this plan also get access to GoDaddy’s eCommerce package.
These bundles from Du Business provide valuable benefits and include GoDaddy’s eCommerce package to help businesses establish a strong online presence and thrive in the digital world.
The significance of GoDaddy and du Business’s collaboration
GoDaddy and du Business’s collaboration represents a significant step forward in empowering UAE SMEs to embrace the digital era. By providing them with essential connectivity solutions and the powerful E-commerce Starter Kit, GoDaddy and du Business’s collaboration aims to fuel the growth of small businesses and entrepreneurs in the UAE. With the increasing importance of online channels in customer acquisition and revenue generation, this initiative holds the potential to shape a thriving digital future for SMEs in the region.
How to contact GoDaddy support video tutorial.
GoDaddy’s efforts in the region
GoDaddy and du Business’s collaboration is the latest in a string of successful collaborations with local communities in the region. GoDaddy helps millions of entrepreneurs globally start, grow, and scale their businesses. People come to GoDaddy to name their idea with a domain name, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and accept payments online and in person. GoDaddy’s easy-to-use tools help micro business owners manage everything in one place and its expert guides are available to provide expert assistance. To learn more about the company, visit ae.godaddy.com
Image by: GoDaddy