Black Friday is a worldwide shopping phenomenon that began in the United States and has since extended to other countries.
It’s a chance for entrepreneurs, and online business owners to promote their most popular products.
However, thanks to the Internet, it has subsequently grown into a worldwide phenomenon.
Therefore, as an online business owner, you have to benefit from this day to the max!
When is Black Friday this year?
Black Friday is on the fourth Friday of November. This year’s Black Friday will take place on November 26th, 2021.
However, since we are living in the e-commerce era, In fact, with an expected global population of 7.87 billion people that’s about 27.2 percent of the world’s population shopping online.
It is also expected for discounts to begin a few days before, which will take place from November 22 to November 26, 2021.
Black Friday is followed by another commercial event, Cyber Monday, which will take place on November 29th this year.
This day was initially intended for online purchases, whereas Black Friday was originally about in-store purchases.
Related articles: 9 email campaign ideas for Black Friday deals
Why should your business engage in Black Friday promotions?
According to statistics, on Black Friday, shoppers are more likely to shop online than in real stores. with more people using mobile devices to complete purchases online.
Here are 3 benefits for your online business to engage in Black Friday deals without hesitation:
Clean your stock
This procedure helps small businesses in clearing out their products to leave space for in-demand items or new collections.
Attract and gain new customers
Shoppers who are looking for the best discounts will dig the internet to find the best deals and compare between them. This leads them to new online stores that they might not use on their normal purchasing.
Get the most of Black Friday to engage these first-time customers and leave a good first impression that will entice them to return to your online store.
With the right marketing strategy, you can make the most of the black Friday buzz and promote your deals on relevant social media channels and digital marketing platforms.
Focusing on the event to raise brand awareness and improve your company’s reputation.
Related articles: 11 steps to create a marketing plan for your business
5 Tips to get your business ready
Using the art of online marketing to its full potential.
- Make sure your finest discounts are prominently displayed on your website header the moment visitors arrive on your site.
- Make sure the product description for your sale items is appealing and encourages potential buyers to purchase.
- Setting a clear limited time for your sale helps in creating a sense of urgency for customers to purchase immediately.
- Customers must trust your website if they are going to share their personal information like email addresses and credit cards. Therefore, make sure your website is secured with an SSL certificate.
- Due to the huge demand during this time, shipping might take longer. Therefore, make sure to provide friendly customer service. You can add a clear call-to-action button in your top navigation menu, such as “Reach us” or “Contact Us,”
It’s time to stop hesitating and get your online business ready for the shopping season!