cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GST Billing Issue

I have been with GoDaddy for almost 5 year now and I am having ample amount of domains and hosting in my account. I have an average purchase of INR 15000 per month from GoDaddy. 

Last year when GST got implemented in India, we got enrolled and tried to add our GST number to our GoDaddy account but there was no facility to do that so we requested one of GoDaddy representative to add it so that we can claim the refund. But it never got added, it was in month of March when I personally found a way to add it and it got added. 

Due to this all my purchase invoices since Sep-17 to Mar-18 are not having my GST number added in them. Resulting which, I will have to bare a Loss + IT department penalty of nearly INR 35000/- 

More annoyingly, no one in the call centre is aware about the solution to such issue and according to my CA this issue can be resolved if GoDaddy accepts that it has paid so-much amount of GST for us.

I need to get a solution for this issues as it is GoDaddy's mistake and I cannot bare such big loss. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: GST Billing Issue

Hey @CloudServices,

I'm sorry to hear about this recent experience. Unfortunately, this public community forum is not the best place to address this matter as no one here will have access to your account's billing history to review or address the tax concerns you have with your orders. 

It sounds like you may have been in contact with our general support teams previously. You should try reaching out to our billing team directly who will have more resources available to investigate and assist in resolving this for you. They don't have an email address but are available 24/7 by phone at (480) 505-8855 and will be more than happy to help look into this for you. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: GST Billing Issue

The phone number is not working