cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Good as Gold payment via Philippine Bank Wire Transfer Not Credited to GoDaddy account

Hello! Last year I signed-up for a GoDaddy account with my intent to purchase a domain name. I chose to pay via wire transfer using the payment method Good as Gold. However, the $100 dollars payment that I made was not credited to my GoDaddy account. I have a copy of the transaction and it has all the required details as per GoDaddy wire transfer instructions. The bank where I had the wire transfer services have verified that the payment was processed. I tried to contact the GoDaddy website and the agent said that I need to talk with the bank personnel . I also tried to call up an agent based in our country and she basically said the same thing. I am currently on a blank wall . Please help me with my concern. Thanks! Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Good as Gold payment via Philippine Bank Wire Transfer Not Credited to GoDaddy account

Hey @Johnny_E150,

The issue you're describing sounds specific to your customer account. You'll need to contact our live support for further assistance. Because this is a public forum, none of the members here in the community will have direct access to your account.

In this specific case, I would recommend reaching out to our billing team directly at (480) 505-8855 for assistance. There is no email address, but they are available 24/7 and are the best able to investigate the wire transfer records for your account. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support