cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print receipts does not work on Safari (works on Chrome)

Printing a receipt from “My Receipts” does not work on Safari (but it works on Chrome).

I tried to print receipt *********** (Account Settings -> Order History -> view … -> print.

The print preview page opens briefly (1 sec), but then closes immediately.

On Chrome I am able to open the print preview page and print or save the receipt as pdf.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Print receipts does not work on Safari (works on Chrome)

Hey @3johann3,

Appreciate you taking a moment to share this. I'm not sure what would be causing this as it seems specific to the browser on your local system. Have you tried clearing local cache settings, disabling any plug-ins, or even a fresh install of Safari after first uninstalling and rebooting before reinstall? 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

I have exactly the same issue, but on Edge. Print button generates a new browser tab that close after about 1 second. I have tried changing default printer to pdf, turning off VPN.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SJS1. Thanks for posting. I'm not able to duplicate this with Edge on this end. It seems likely that what you're encountering is an issue with browser configuration. If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend clearing your browser cache and cookies. You can also try the InPrivate window option in Edge to see if that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Hi. I had already cleared the cache and the problem persists.  I have tried to print from another pc and I get exactly the same response.  A separate browser tab appears briefly and then closes so I unable to print a copy of the receipt.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@SJS1 One thing you could try is recording the problem using Microsofts problem step recorder (PSR) and exporting your network activity as a HAR file, then reaching out to our support team. They may be able to ask our advanced team to review those files to see if they can identify where the problem is coming from.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.