Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Andrew9768
Novice

Refunding/Changing Info After Purchase

Hello!

I had a few domains in my cart, which were for 1 year ($5) each.

I forgot about the cart and added three more domains to my cart (intending to purchase them for the same $5 for 1 year).

Without thinking, I noticed that I had forgot to submit my purchase, so I quickly pressed the submit button.

Even though the information on the page indicated that I was buying a certain amount of domains, since I had added more to the cart before I purchased them it bought all of them.

I was intending to change the default of 2 years ($40) to the 1 year for $5, but since I unintentionally purchased them, instead of costing $5 each, they cost $40 each. (Charging my $120 instead of the $15 that I had intended)

Is there a way that I can refund these, or cancel the second year and get $105 back? Thank you!

1 REPLY
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor

Re: Refunding/Changing Info After Purchase

@Andrew9768 wrote:

Hello!

I had a few domains in my cart, which were for 1 year ($5) each.

I forgot about the cart and added three more domains to my cart (intending to purchase them for the same $5 for 1 year).

Without thinking, I noticed that I had forgot to submit my purchase, so I quickly pressed the submit button.

Even though the information on the page indicated that I was buying a certain amount of domains, since I had added more to the cart before I purchased them it bought all of them.

I was intending to change the default of 2 years ($40) to the 1 year for $5, but since I unintentionally purchased them, instead of costing $5 each, they cost $40 each. (Charging my $120 instead of the $15 that I had intended)

Is there a way that I can refund these, or cancel the second year and get $105 back? Thank you!

@Andrew9768 Yes, you'll need to contact Godaddy support with your receipt number.

--

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I