cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Request refund.

I purchased Deluxe Linux plan for my new site project. When I install Clipbucket, the server gives me too many unsupported features for my script:

FFMPEG

Unable to find ffmpeg

FLVtool2

Unable to find flvtool2

MP4Box

Unable to find MP4Box 

POST MAX SIZE   48M It must be atleast 50M U

PLOAD MAX FILESIZE   32M - It must be atleast 50M

MEMORY LIMIT   64M - It must be atleast 128M

MAX EXECUTION TIME   120 - It must be atleast 7200  

The live chat support is always unavailable. They are only available when I was making the payment.    I need a refund. Thanks

11 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @360ak, thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to hear that the shared hosting plan didn't meet your needs. Based on what you described, a shared hosting environment would not be suitable for what you are trying to install/run.

However, members of the Community would not have access to your account or account details to assist you with Billing or Account Specific errors. You will need to contact Support directly for assistance with requesting a refund. Support can be reached through any of the phone numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

Hello @Ali247,

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry your domain automatically renewed. However, the community is not the place to request a refund. You would need to contact support for that. Thank you for your understanding.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Retired
Not applicable

@linkvn,

you need to phone support. 

Retired
Not applicable

Yes you can use live chat Arizona USA hours of 5am -7pm. Mon - Fri What is your language 

@linkvn ? You can use google translate to help. 

https://translate.google.co.uk/m/translate.

if you have any further problems just message one of the moderators here who will be able to make further suggestions that may help. 

Hi @kmap, thanks for posting.

Dedicated Servers follow the standard GoDaddy Refund Policy. If it's a monthly plan, it's refundable within the first 48 hours of purchase. If it's an annual plan, it's refundable in the first 30 days of purchase. If the plan was purchased longer than 48 hours/30 days ago, it would not be eligible for a refund.

Community Members do not have access to accounts or account details, so you would not be able to request a refund through the Community or have your order reviewed. If you have further questions about your order or the GoDaddy refund policy, I suggest you contact Support to review your account.

^Gary

Hello @darker82,

From the GoDaddy Refund Policy:

""

Products purchased from GoDaddy.com, LLC may be refunded only if cancelled within the following timeframe:

Annual Plans - Within 30 days of the date of the transaction

Monthly Plans* - Within 48 hours of the date of the transaction

*Monthly Plans include all plans with less than a 1-year term (e.g., 6 mos., 9 mos., etc.)

""

""

You may cancel a product at any time, but a refund will only be issued if cancellation is requested within the refund timeframe specified for the applicable product, if available at all. 

""

Read more:

https://godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?pageid=19963&prog_id=PROG_ID

So if you think meet the above criterias then you can request a refund through the page below:

https://godaddy.com/help/request-a-refund-19985

I hope this helps and I hope your able to get a refund!

Please feel free to ask any other questions 🙂

Harry Brand - Here to help out the community

Hey @grandnum,

Keep in mind that this is a public forum for topic discussions. It's not recommended to post account specific details such as account numbers or other login related information. Just so you know, I had that information edited out of your last post to help keep your account secure. 

Regarding your refund, if you've already canceled the service then you will want to reach out to our live support via phone or chat to assist you with the request.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

Hey @12,

Because this is a public forum for topic discussions, no one here is going to have access to assist with billing concerns on your account. 

Our live chat is available Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time (UTC-7). They should be on now as I'm writing this. To start a session, just select the chat buttons located on the top or bottom of this page. You can also call our live support team 24/7 to assist with your refund request. 

Hi @blgates,

Welcome to our community forums! Sorry, this is not the right place to address your issue. You will want to reach out to our billing team regarding any refund options: 480-505-8855 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

Hey @borapeterc,

Because this is a public forum to discuss topics, no one here is gonna have access to your account to assist with billing related matters. You'll want to reach out to our live support by phone or chat. 

If the services you were recently billed for were already canceled, our agents should be able assist you with a refund request. If you'd prefer our live chat team, they're available Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time (UTC-7). You should be able to start a session here using the chat buttons located at the top or bottom of this page when they're in. 

Retired
Not applicable

@zotma wrote:

Hi, please I want to have a refund after my domain name contrat is renewed automatically, i don't need this domain name any more, I can't make call for the customer center because i'm from morocco can I do my request with another method ?

Your alternative is to use the online chat service:

Arizona local 5am ~ 7pm. Mon - Fri

There isn't an email address for request or general problems.

45 REPLIES 45

Hello guys i have called support team and asked to cancel my order whych was autorenewable which i didnt know. Since i wasnot and asked for refund they agreed and i received an email with confirmation of refund it was 3-4 days ago.

How long does it take to receive money?

Community Manager

Hi @User123,

Best bet is for you to check in with our support team again for the timing of when you'll receive the refund in your account. Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Please help me....i do not know what to do but i need a refund. I have been billed and charged. Right now i need a refund. Please help me on how to go about it.

My customer number:************

www.adediranpeter.com

Hey @grandnum,

Keep in mind that this is a public forum for topic discussions. It's not recommended to post account specific details such as account numbers or other login related information. Just so you know, I had that information edited out of your last post to help keep your account secure. 

Regarding your refund, if you've already canceled the service then you will want to reach out to our live support via phone or chat to assist you with the request.

I am not in station and not read and access my mails in last 1 month, I went for vacation, in this reason I could not able to contact you to about not interested to renew my accounts with Godaddy.,

Once Comeback my leave and I have seen your mail of remember notice and I surprised that it is automatically renewed and billing amount has been deducted from my Credit card account.

Without my mail confirmation and without my approval you have been renewed and billed and took payment from credit card which is not acceptable.

Please refund my amount which is billed and took the payment from my Credit Card.

Please be note that I am not authorize you to take without my prior approval or permission to use my credit card for the same.

I will discuss with my bank about this transaction after getting your reply.

Thanks
Elton Lasku

Receipt #: 1345018908
Customer #: 89587624

I am requesting all my product refunds which are cancelled.

Including Last payment made of $ 131.88

I am not able to get hold of the Phone Customer Award winning Service for alleast 1 hour whenever I call.

Dear Godaddy,

I can't contact you by Live Chat. I don't know why the option is not available.

I  have cancelled the Hosting plan on account (Customer #: ************). It is $29.97 USD. Here is the Invoice No. #**************.

Could you please give me a refund for that?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Bora

Hey @borapeterc,

Because this is a public forum to discuss topics, no one here is gonna have access to your account to assist with billing related matters. You'll want to reach out to our live support by phone or chat. 

If the services you were recently billed for were already canceled, our agents should be able assist you with a refund request. If you'd prefer our live chat team, they're available Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time (UTC-7). You should be able to start a session here using the chat buttons located at the top or bottom of this page when they're in. 

New

Dear Godaddy,

I can't contact you by Live Chat. Live Chat not available. I have cancelled the Hosting plan on account (Customer #:**********), I used a hosting 3 days. It is ฿2,435.88. Here is the Invoice / Receipt #:**********.

I also used the services of 3 hours:
- (Web Hosting Add-On Resources - Level 2). Invoice / Receipt #:**********. It is ฿895.01
- (Web Hosting Add-On Resources - Level 3). Invoice / Receipt #:**********. Is is ฿828.77.

Could you please give me a refund for that?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Maksym

Hey @12,

Because this is a public forum for topic discussions, no one here is going to have access to assist with billing concerns on your account. 

Our live chat is available Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time (UTC-7). They should be on now as I'm writing this. To start a session, just select the chat buttons located on the top or bottom of this page. You can also call our live support team 24/7 to assist with your refund request. 

Hi @360ak, thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to hear that the shared hosting plan didn't meet your needs. Based on what you described, a shared hosting environment would not be suitable for what you are trying to install/run.

However, members of the Community would not have access to your account or account details to assist you with Billing or Account Specific errors. You will need to contact Support directly for assistance with requesting a refund. Support can be reached through any of the phone numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

^Gary

am tired with Godaddy,  now more than 50% of my clients i refer them to godaddy are now blaming me now!!!    is it a bad thing to get you customers?

i registered a domain a year ago, i canceled the auto renewal, and to my greatest surprise, the still renewed the yesterday.   so please I NEED REFUND!

Hello @Ali247,

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry your domain automatically renewed. However, the community is not the place to request a refund. You would need to contact support for that. Thank you for your understanding.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

Same issues as Ali247, in my mobile application (iPhone) I checked no auto-renewal...

... and my domain was renewed yesterday.

Live Chat window is not available and I read somewhere that it is country-specific. Why do you force me to use phone support? Plus, my country is not on the list, so I'll be charged.

am having the same problem here too, and i need a refund. just registered on godaddy, but i dont quite understand this system. i've cancled everything in the renewal & billing, so pls how do i get my refund.

Hi there. I purchased two hosting packages by mistake yesterday and then I immediately deleted one of them. Unfortunately I received no refund..., and I got no answer from godaddy - facebook! Any one has idea why I still have not been refunded????

Hello @darker82,

From the GoDaddy Refund Policy:

""

Products purchased from GoDaddy.com, LLC may be refunded only if cancelled within the following timeframe:

Annual Plans - Within 30 days of the date of the transaction

Monthly Plans* - Within 48 hours of the date of the transaction

*Monthly Plans include all plans with less than a 1-year term (e.g., 6 mos., 9 mos., etc.)

""

""

You may cancel a product at any time, but a refund will only be issued if cancellation is requested within the refund timeframe specified for the applicable product, if available at all. 

""

Read more:

https://godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx?pageid=19963&prog_id=PROG_ID

So if you think meet the above criterias then you can request a refund through the page below:

https://godaddy.com/help/request-a-refund-19985

I hope this helps and I hope your able to get a refund!

Please feel free to ask any other questions 🙂

Harry Brand - Here to help out the community

Thanks mate for the suggestions. Unfortunately my country is not listed there and I am trying to contact customer service in another way, by mail! I wonder how they can be selling hosting packages and at the same time be inaccessible by e-mail! 😞

I am getting refunded...., thanks to facebook messaging godaddy! 🙂 Cheers! 🙂

New

I did not get refund for dedicated server.

My customer number is [removed]

A refund of Rs 22000 approx

I have called many times they ask me address every time.