cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Unhappy with GoDaddy service! >:-(

Yes Brent, I was also stupid enough to purchase Go Daddy`s services.. I have tried contacting them numerous times to have my concerns resolved, and all I get is very snarky, condescending employees, who actually make my experience with godaddy worse! This should be a business relationship that benefits both parties; unfortunately this is not the case! godadddy is the only business that benefits with my purchase of their products. To all prospective godaddy customers, I ask that you think twice before making the purchase and go with another service provider. I know it is appealing to go with Godaddy, but save yourself the headache! I wish my service was better, that way I wouldn`t need to spend an hour with someone on live chat, and then be forced to write this very disappointing review on them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @JAGGGGGG. Very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our support team. Quality of support is something that we take great pride in and this definitely doesn't sound like the type of experience we want customers to have. We will have your feedback forwarded on to improve how things are done. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. 

If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @JAGGGGGG. Very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our support team. Quality of support is something that we take great pride in and this definitely doesn't sound like the type of experience we want customers to have. We will have your feedback forwarded on to improve how things are done. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. 

If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post