cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Your payment is being processed in United Kingdom

I want to renew my product but after trying to pay this following message will appear: (Your payment is being processed in United Kingdom). But it hasn't process and the product not working because one expired and one is about to.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Fani, thanks for posting.

Please keep in mind that members of the Community do not have access to your account or billing details. If you are having trouble with the payment for an order, I suggest calling Support to review in detail with you. They can be reached through any of the numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Fani, thanks for posting.

Please keep in mind that members of the Community do not have access to your account or billing details. If you are having trouble with the payment for an order, I suggest calling Support to review in detail with you. They can be reached through any of the numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

View solution in original post

I am calling now but answering machine pick and keep on ringing and asking me to wait.

Can someone chat with me to help me solve this problem

I had to renew a domain and had the same issue. I was forced to pay sterling even if my payment methods wore set to Euro and another currency. Why is there an option to pick the billing currency if sterling is imposed anyway? I think somebody from Godaddy should adress this issue.

@Fani wrote:

I want to renew my product but after trying to pay this following message will appear: (Your payment is being processed in United Kingdom). But it hasn't process and the product not working because one expired and one is about to.

thanks

COLIN