• GoDaddy Community
  • Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Can I Google Index my 1 page free website? Has anyone had success with this?

Hi Guys,

Looking to find out if I can submit my 1 page Go daddy free site to be Google indexed ? Has anyone had success with this?

Thx

Mac

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II

@Markymac99 

Nothing prevents you from submitting.  Whether and when Google will take the time to index depends on a ton of factors.   Unless you are set to "noindex" (meta tag or in your robots.txt file) you probably will get indexed at some point.

I assume you want to get ranked and found, right?  Free one-page web pages are not likely to accomplish that.  So, you can have that as a temporary place-holder for your domain as you build a quality info-packed website in the background.  😉

Judith
    "Actually, you can." ~ Anon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II

@Markymac99 

Nothing prevents you from submitting.  Whether and when Google will take the time to index depends on a ton of factors.   Unless you are set to "noindex" (meta tag or in your robots.txt file) you probably will get indexed at some point.

I assume you want to get ranked and found, right?  Free one-page web pages are not likely to accomplish that.  So, you can have that as a temporary place-holder for your domain as you build a quality info-packed website in the background.  😉

Judith
    "Actually, you can." ~ Anon

View solution in original post