• GoDaddy Community
  • Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

I'm creating a Bitcoin newsletter-esque website and I need your critique! :)

Hello guys, 

I recently started a little side project of mine and I want you all to tell me what you think.

I am sorry you might not understand  all the content as it's in my native tongue but you won't need to be able to do that, I promise 🙂

I've been involved in investing and trading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin for a couple years and just to keep my mind busy I decided to start sharing and kind of dumbing down what's happening in the space and creating what I suppose we could call curated content centred around Bitcoin. I'm publishing an article a day where I focus on a particular topic I find interesting and give my opinions and summary. I'm not selling any product or monetising the website in any way, it's pure - 'let's see if people even find it helpful' kind of thing. I want my audience to avoid the noise and give them good content that's to the point.

So the layout theme is kind of centred around this leprechaun-esque idea that Leprechauns have gold coins and I'm talking about virtual coins etc.

Now I admit I am a very bad designer (I'm also colour blind which makes it a bit tricky and I would like to know what you think

1) about the website layout as such, ie should I use a more magazine style wordpress theme? Maybe it's too simple the way it is now? Maybe different colours also?

2) do you like the idea? would you visit a website where you can read a bit of curated content without ads and having to subscribe to anything? would you add some functionality?

The address is www.leprikon.net 

Thanks for everyone who chips in with their opinion.

Radim 

1 REPLY 1

Hi my website 

http://sattamatkasatta.in

What is problem to this domain why this site not ranking any keywords