• Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Please advice on improving our website

Please advice on improving conversion rate of our website. We will appreciate your precious feedback. 

www.flyingcharms.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Looks like a great job to me @kmc015 and welcome to the Community. 

The only suggestion I would have is about the upper third and your banners. To get the most of your space I would suggest that you combine the three front page banners to one rotating one. Generally I'm not a fan of instant popups but they can have some impact. Perhaps it might be better if it did not popup whenever you went to your homepage. Maybe the fist time is enough? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Looks like a great job to me @kmc015 and welcome to the Community. 

The only suggestion I would have is about the upper third and your banners. To get the most of your space I would suggest that you combine the three front page banners to one rotating one. Generally I'm not a fan of instant popups but they can have some impact. Perhaps it might be better if it did not popup whenever you went to your homepage. Maybe the fist time is enough? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

Getting Started

@kmc015 My suggestion is the same as RD's the front banners seems to be too much, if you can replace them with rotating or sliding one's that would be much better. and also add more items and some related content like customers revies, about page, and you can also add links to your social media sites if you have any.