• Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Sections fade/move in while user scrolls - Godaddy web builder

Hi everyone. 

I have seen this on a few websites where the contents will fade in as the user scrolls down. Is this type of thing possible with the Godaddy web builder and if so, how?! 

I've had a good look and can't see anything in the options. It's a small detail but really makes a site feel advanced and more dynamic. 

It would be great to have an option for each section that would let the user choose if they would like it to fade in or transition in from the left or right. 

Once the image has come into view there should be a checkbox to select so it stays there. 

But if this is already available could someone please let me know! 

Many Thanks 

Courtney

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User IV

@C0urtney 

The scroll animation is something that is in the various visual composers for WordPress. I do not believe the GoDaddy Websites + Marketing system has it at this time.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User IV

@C0urtney 

The scroll animation is something that is in the various visual composers for WordPress. I do not believe the GoDaddy Websites + Marketing system has it at this time.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post