cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How do i make my auction list estimated value to be VISIBLE?

Hi, all of my auction listings are showing a " - " instead of their estimated value by goDaddy.

i would like it to show the goDaddy estimated value near the "Price" section as most domains

how can i do that?

5 REPLIES 5
Super User II
Super User II

Re: How do i make my auction list estimated value to be VISIBLE?

@omri93h wrote:

Hi, all of my auction listings are showing a " - " instead of their estimated value by goDaddy.

i would like it to show the goDaddy estimated value near the "Price" section as most domains

how can i do that?

@omri93h Are the domains held at Godaddy?

---

@justingodfrey YES they are.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @omri93h. As far as I know, the estimated price listed in GoDaddy Auctions is currently only for domains that we post as part of an expired domain auction. It's not possible for it to be added to individual users' domain listings right now. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

This is a very important disclaimer Godaddy should tell their customers
before they are purchasing the auction membership!
why would Godaddy do that?
why wouldn't they want to promote Godaddy private accounts?!

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Thanks for the feedback @omri93h. There is definitely rationality behind why the price is there for expired domains but not for private sellers. For one, many sellers don't want the estimated value because it could conflict with what they feel the value really is. For another, most buyers who are looking for a good domain are more concerned about keywords than price since they're looking for a domain that fits their business. Those looking at expired domains are often looking for a good deal, so that's why the estimated value is listed there. 

We do plan on having the estimated value on your domain details page for domains you are selling so you can have that information. If you want to include it in your listing, the best thing to do is to put it into the description of your listing, along with a good description about the domain. As mentioned above, this will help potential buyers find your listing for the right reason. 

If you want to find the estimated value for any domain, you can use this tool

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.