cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Buy from Domain Auction

Hello, i am new to Godaddy i want to know how can i buy a domain from Auction?

Do i need to buy account?

If yes please share the link.

Auction on my chosen domain name is going to end within 1 day 19hours.

so its urgent please there is no support member to help or guide me.

And what will happen once i buy the Auction account i tried to bid a domain and i get this error:

Your GoDaddy Auctions account is not verified. We limit unverified accounts to 2 bids and $1,500 in total bids. To verify your account and remove these limits, enter your Paypal account info.

&

ERROR: You are prohibited from bidding (expired/no membership).

I don't have paypal account is this necessary to have Paypal account?

4 REPLIES 4
Super User II
Super User II

Re: How to Buy from Domain Auction

@pathankp wrote:

Hello, i am new to Godaddy i want to know how can i buy a domain from Auction?

Do i need to buy account?

If yes please share the link.

Auction on my chosen domain name is going to end within 1 day 19hours.

so its urgent please there is no support member to help or guide me.

And what will happen once i buy the Auction account i tried to bid a domain and i get this error:

Your GoDaddy Auctions account is not verified. We limit unverified accounts to 2 bids and $1,500 in total bids. To verify your account and remove these limits, enter your Paypal account info.

&

ERROR: You are prohibited from bidding (expired/no membership).

I don't have paypal account is this necessary to have Paypal account?

@pathankp Hi there, you'll need to purchase an auction membership account, I believe this are $4.99/year. You can find the instructions on how to do so here: https://www.godaddy.com/help/purchasing-a-godaddy-auctions-membership-1504

------

Hi, for me I have purchased the auction membership but I cant verify my Paypal account. Its strange because my Paypal is linked with me accout and Ive already buy 3 differents things on GD with my Paypal account. Can you help me? 

Where Can I Bid on Domain Backorder?

Hello,

I received an email from GoDaddy, it looked like there is more than two who is backorder the same domain. Where can i put a bid on it? In the email, GoDaddy did not share any email where i can put my bid.

Thank you

i have problem like you and i'm very angry because i buy account register compass very expensive to Auction . But i can't verify  account paypal ? i don't understand.