cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

charged me 3 times for the domain arkos.net, but not the domain is not in my product list

The system charged me 3 times for the domain arkos.net, but the domain is not in my product list

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New

Re: charged me 3 times for the domain arkos.net, but not the domain is not in my product list

The receipts are 

#1499724690    --    ¥2,109.34 CNY #1499728172    --    ¥2,109.34 CNY #1499745367    --    ¥2,109.34 CNY

New

Re: charged me 3 times for the domain arkos.net, but not the domain is not in my product list

Please help to check what is the reason, and refund ASAP.

Solution

Hi @wakexv

Welcome to the Community!

The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund. Please contact our customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review the charges and determine the status of the domain. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support