cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My domain is not working at all on my wix website

Hello, I'm going on a week and a half trying to resolve the issue of transferring my domain over to my new wix website. I have followed a number of tutorials from both wix and godaddy and even had a live chat and phone call with godaddy to resolve the issue, and still no luck. This is incredibly frustrating. I have changed the name server settings with the wix details as per their tutorial but it is still not working. When I spoke to somebody from Godaddy they told me it would take a week but this is going on two weeks now. Can somebody please help me?Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 10.58.55.png

1 REPLY 1
Super User II Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: My domain is not working at all on my wix website

@Parkins19

If your settings are correct, it should work.   Could be you have some old A records on your DNS that may be causing a conflict.

Are these the resources you used.

=> Wix has a page to help you out here.  Maybe call Wix support to see if they can help point you in the right direction.

=> Domain propagation shouldn't take a week -- only about 24-48 hours to kick in -- even GoDaddy states as much on their Connect my domain to Wix page.

If all of the above hasn't worked, what is your domain -- I'll take a look and see if anything stands out.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Do or do not. There is no try." ~Yoda