cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Transferred my domain to GoDaddy. How long does it take to publish my site?

It has been 2 weeks since I transfered my domain, valleyisle.org, from Vistaprint to GoDaddy. I built my website and published it. It is still directing to the Vistaprint server that says "404 Page not found". How long does it take to actually publish the site. Its been almost 2 weeks since I transferred and published the new site build. My business is suffering from the lack of website due to decrease in Google traffic, Yelp traffic, FB traffic, etc ... We rely a lot on those sources for new patients as word of mouth is everything in primary care. Social media needs a website to link to to function at maximum exposure. Help me resolve this issue please, ASAP. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Solution

Re: Publishing transfer in

Hello @makanaokaola,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your site is down. It sounds like your domain may have transferred but you need to update your nameservers to ours, here is how to change your nameservers to default: https://www.godaddy.com/help/set-nameservers-for-domains-hosted-and-registered-with-godaddy-12316. Once you have updated your nameservers try republishing your site. Hope that helps and if I have misunderstood please provide more information. Others in the community may be able to provide you with additional suggestions. 

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support