• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

GDPR Privacy policy TICK BOX IN CONTACT FORM

Hi,

As part of GDPR and in order for me to be able to collect and retain data from the website I urgently need a tick box in the contact us form, where visitor can tick the box to confirm acceptance of our privacy policy, otherwise I am not legally allowed to contact them further. I can't see it anywhere.

This tick box needs to be in addition to the cookies consent Godaddy already provide. 

I'm new to GoDaddy and liking what I see with the website builder but i've come to buy or not to buy stage with godaddy. 

Godaddy really need to provide this very basic functionality for us to remain compliant.

I also would like to have a attach CV functionality in the contact us form.

please come back ASAP.

regards,

Ray

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: GDPR Privacy policy TICK BOX IN CONTACT FORM

Good question @Rays2018, I wish I had a good answer. I found another thread with some interesting conversation about this very thing though. Check out the topic GoCentral Contact Form @mikeyatesusa had a in depth solution and there is brisk discussion. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: GDPR Privacy policy TICK BOX IN CONTACT FORM

Hello @Rays2018,

I thinking the simplest and quickest route for you at the moment is to do a Google Form, that is what I do truthfully, and then HTML embed the form into the page. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***