• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

My GoDaddy website not visible from government networks

When my website is viewed from a computer using a government network all of the images will not load. This makes the website appear under constructions and incomplete. This has been confirmed from multiple computers in different states. I am not against moving over to a WordPress platform but want to know exactly what the issue is so I know that the resolution will actually work. Thank you!

Jason, Vice-President
    Military Metal Art Inc.
    Honoring Sacrifices, Forging Patriotism...
    2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: My GoDaddy website not visible from government networks

Hey there @honeybadger!

I'm a veteran myself and, from what I recall, this type of block is part of the scripting that the Comms unit has control of. You could ask them to whitelist your site. Other than that, there's not much that can be done. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: My GoDaddy website not visible from government networks

Thanks Joe! I'll look into seeing if I can get it whitelisted. Thank you and Happy New Year!