• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

how do i add a coupon to my site

I have created a coupon but i cant seem to be able to place it on my site for my customers to use.  Please help with some much needed suggestions.

Debbie4

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: how do i add a coupon to my site

Hi @debbie4. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! There are a number of ways you could get this coupon code out to potential customers. If you want all visitors to have access to it, you could put it in the promotional banner for your store. I'm sure there are other ways you could do it as well. If you can share more about what you want to do with it, that may help others in the community offer additional suggestions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Solution

Re: how do i add a coupon to my site

Thank you for your help, I want to run a special buy one get one free on garlic jalapeno anybody who visits the site I'd like them to see it. My site is Dave's jalapeno salt. Cam would you look at the promotional banner and see if it wood look acceptable there.Thank you at Debbie4

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android