cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Manage button - connection has timed out

I just purchased an Economy Linux Hosting with cPanel.

When I click Web Hosting - my domain - Manage button, I always get connection timeout. What is the problem?

The connection has timed out

The server at sg2plcpnl0185.prod.sin2.secureserver.net is taking too long to respond.

• The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
  • If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
  • If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Manage button - connection has timed out

Hi @tpecog, thanks for posting.

I'm not aware of any issues that might cause this and I didn't have any issues with my cPanel account.
I suggest trying another browser/computer or trying from a different network connection.
If you continue to have trouble, you may want to contact our support teams so they can review your account in detail with you.
^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

I am facing the same problem of and on. Very frustrating!

New

I am also having the same issue

Please Help

We have faced the same issue when we have to submit SMTP details.

I am having the same issue,  from what I gathered it is from my network yet I called spectrum tried a bunch of different things and nothing. Still having the same problem

Same here and ZERO help from Godaddy... Mine is going on 2 weeks and every time I contact all these chumps care about is resigning you back up for a service they can not provide. Garbage!

New

We have also gotten zero help from the Godaddy team. The only thing they told us to do was reset our router and that did nothing to help. 

New

It appears it was a plugin that was causing it. But a plugin on one of three sites should not cause the whole server to fail.