cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommendation for hosting service?

What is a good service for hosting a word press site? I want to leave go daddy but keep my domain and existing site...  THANKS

3 REPLIES 3
Helper VI
Helper VI

Re: Recommendation for hosting service?

Hello @Treetop

I know that WordPress recommends some hosting providers.

You can see the list here: https://wordpress.org/hosting/

I have not tested none of those providers.

Good luck. 🙂

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

Large Buddypress site recommended hosting plan

I am currently developing a membership site using wordpress/buddypress. The site could potentially see 500-3,000 members sign up when it launches. I currently have a pretty basic hosting plan with godaddy with a level 2 memory upgrade.

Does anyone have some suggestions as to what hosting plan would be sufficient to handle the load of 500+ users.

I've been pretty successful coding the site by myself but have limited experience with hosting and am worried the site will crash with a big load on a shared server.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Michele

Looking to host Atlassian's Confluence wiki and collaboration tool w/GoDaddy. Any tips?

Hello all.

Confluence is a java-based tool that I am looking to host on godaddy for about 7 users.  Really just setting up a family shared space.

Does anyone have any tips or insight as to how to make this happen?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rudy