cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

unable to call or chat due to website fails.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @mountainwizard1,

Without being able to see the email headers on the emails you're reporting, the real sender may be masked.  The header also holds vital delivery information. If you're using workspace email, seeing and copyiing the header is fairly easy. To view the headers of an email in GoDaddy webmail first click into the message. Then on the top right there should be a dropdown that says “More Actions.” Click that and go all the way down to “View Full Header” and then hit Apply. 

If you're using an email client, you can check the instructions on that client for exposing the header text for copying.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @mountainwizard1,

Welcome to the Community!

GoDaddy has not reported any issues with account access or front of website availability. If you're still unable to access, please try: another browser (or clear the cache); a private browsing window; or try to access from another network to determine if it's your ISP. 

GoDaddy has phone support available at the numbers here: x.co/247support. If calling isn't an option for you, please try the live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

Figured out the problem mixed numbers up.

Yet the chat feature is crashed. Simply spinning wheel, nothing loads.

And the simple information I was looking for was hidden until customer support told me where to look.

Also trying to forward the abuse of a false billing from GoDaddy with all of your logos is too **bleep** difficult. Email headers, etc. How about just letting me forward you the **bleep** spoof.

I am so impressed with your GUI and other customer solutions I will be taking my business elsewhere. You really can do a lot better.

Hi @mountainwizard1,

Without being able to see the email headers on the emails you're reporting, the real sender may be masked.  The header also holds vital delivery information. If you're using workspace email, seeing and copyiing the header is fairly easy. To view the headers of an email in GoDaddy webmail first click into the message. Then on the top right there should be a dropdown that says “More Actions.” Click that and go all the way down to “View Full Header” and then hit Apply. 

If you're using an email client, you can check the instructions on that client for exposing the header text for copying.

View solution in original post

Absolutely correct.

I could spend a lot of time figuring out how my email client works.

Or you could simply allow me to forward you the email. Hello they are
spoofing GoDaddy with logos and using Paypal for payment.

Your reply is a perfect example of why I should take my business elsewhere.

You simply do not get it. You should make it easy for us to provide you the
information you need to prosecute these scammers. You choosing to make it
my responsibility is reason enough to leave.

Get a grip folks, your reputation is not great and I know understand why!!!