cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate VI Advocate VI
Advocate VI

Would it be good to post a bug list?

While I hate to highlight bugs (er, features...), would it be helpful to have a post either in this category or the intro category, with a list of stuff that you already know about and are working on? Then if people run into a problem, they could at least check there before posting or contacting you.

I think we all realize that a new system will have issues, and no one will mind that everything is not perfect -- but it would save some frustration -- as we will then know that you are aware of the issue and working on it.

If this info is already posted somewhere and I missed it, let me know.

3 REPLIES 3
Advocate III Advocate III
Advocate III

Re: Would it be good to post a bug list?

I think this is a great idea to have a bug list and then the GoDaddy team can also create a changelog to share with us which bugs they've squashed and which they've given a fancy new suit and upgraded to become a "feature"...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/30/bd/fc/30bdfc1bafd1f8b865977b98a814477b.jpg

Author: Nathan 'Ello' Reimnitz
Certified Expert WordPress Developer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks Lisa! We'll definitely do this in the Welcome & Announcements forum. We definitely want to be very transparent about what is going on with the platform as we continue to build and expand out our features. Stay tuned!

Rachel

Community Manager
Community Manager

Love the bugs Nathan! As mentioned, great suggestion and we'll have a thread in our Welcome & Announcements forum. 

Rachel