• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Using coupon for buying basic wordpress hosting

I have a coupon code and use it for buying the basic wordpress hosting in 12 months. I filled it and was discounted on the order. 

But when I change my payment method then click on the check-out just after a second. I forgot that the price of order increase to nearly 10 times ('cause the system removed the code automatically)

Too late to fix it!!!

Can GoDaddy help to change it for me? 

That order is #1250377400

Can I public the coupon code here? If not, please contact to me - I can send it to you to confirming that I have it. 

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: Using coupon for buying basic wordpress hosting

@xoanlaonong wrote:

I have a coupon code and use it for buying the basic wordpress hosting in 12 months. I filled it and was discounted on the order. 

But when I change my payment method then click on the check-out just after a second. I forgot that the price of order increase to nearly 10 times ('cause the system removed the code automatically)

Too late to fix it!!!

Can GoDaddy help to change it for me? 

That order is #1250377400

Can I public the coupon code here? If not, please contact to me - I can send it to you to confirming that I have it. 

@xoanlaonong Contact Godaddy support with your receipt number. If you haven't setup the hosting yet you'll be able to cancel the purchase and reorder it.

----