cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

18.17 USD About To Be Debitted From My Account

My name is Adeyemi Gabriel. I received an SMS and an email of 18.17 USD been authorized by Godaady which I didn't authorized. Kindly Refund to my Bank account. I didn't authorize the transaction.
Account details below:
Card Number:539983******5118
Account Number:******7348
Transaction Location:DNH*GODADDY.COM480-5058855 AZUS
Amount:USD18.17
Date:Jul 4 2020 7:14PM
Document Number:898487
Kindly stop the transaction and refund the money back into my accountIMG_20200704_203143.jpg
Guru
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Guru9ja

Welcome to the Community!

If you still have the auto-renewal feature applied to a product, it's your authorization to GoDaddy to renew the product to prevent loss. This feature can be removed at any time. You can check the GoGaddy Refund policy to see if it's refundable. 

The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund. Please contact the customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review the charges and determine the status of the the product. If calling isn't an option for you, please try the live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Guru9ja

Welcome to the Community!

If you still have the auto-renewal feature applied to a product, it's your authorization to GoDaddy to renew the product to prevent loss. This feature can be removed at any time. You can check the GoGaddy Refund policy to see if it's refundable. 

The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund. Please contact the customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review the charges and determine the status of the the product. If calling isn't an option for you, please try the live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post