cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy Domain Name with GoDaddy API V1 + Credit Card

Hi,

First:

With Domain API V1 : 

It's possible to buy domain name with GoDaddy and use primary credit card in our account ?

I have this errors (return from /v1/domains/purchase)  :

"code" => "INVALID_PAYMENT_INFO"

"message" => "Unable to authorize credit based on specified payment information"

Second:

I want add credit card to my godaddy reseller account, but i have all the time an error message like "Not all required fields are filled." but i fill all field and i was try 5-6 times.

Thank You

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II

@Jackdaniel9 

I don't have a clue to this answer. I think this function falls under reseller maybe? @TLH do you have a better answer? (You usually do. LOL!)

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Employee

hi @Jackdaniel9 thanks for reaching out! There should be a link called "Getting Started" HERE that will walk you through adding the card to your reseller account. If you continue to get an error when following that guide we will need to see the error so contacting our phone support will be recommended.

Heather L- GoDaddy | Advanced Technical Support | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support