cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't cancel Private Domain Registration FROM CART(frozen button)- GODADDY WHY? Cheap SCAM Trick

I tried different options

Wasted 1 hour

trying to Renew 2 domains, and one I don't need Private Registration

i canceled that Why is still in Cart and it is froze when i try to delete it . NO MATTER CHROME OR IE

And YES

i saw that KIND of SOLVED

https://sg.godaddy.com/community/Managing-Domains/Error-or-Scam-Can-t-cancel-Private-Domain-Registra...

and even to leave post here takes 10 minutes

REMOVE NOT WORKING BUTTON from CART!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Can't cancel Private Domain Registration FROM CART(frozen button)- GODADDY WHY? Cheap SCAM Trick

Hey there @Customer8888!

If you want to cancel your private registration, this is the easiest way to do it.

The renewal thing sounds like a bug of some sort which does happen from time to time. GoDaddy isn't trying to scam you. It's just a thing that sometimes happens with technology. Lots of working parts and all that.

Hope that helps!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Can't cancel Private Domain Registration FROM CART(frozen button)- GODADDY WHY? Cheap SCAM Trick

OK. Today this Frozen Button disappeared.

For all People who have similar issue Waiting can be solution.

all other Solutions mentioned on Board for me did not work.

Thank MrVapor for Reply

and happy new year everyone!

(solved)