cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cash Parking Keyword Status

Does anyone know where I can find a list of  what the Cash Parking keyword status mean?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II

Re: Cash Parking Keyword Status

@cwayne12 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a list of  what the Cash Parking keyword status mean?

@cwayne12 Yes, they are listed in the FAQ for Cash Parking: https://www.godaddy.com/help/cashparking-faq-1331

What are the CashParking domain statuses, and what do they mean?

You may encounter the following domain statuses listed in your CashParking control panel:

Pending
The domain has been submitted and is currently in the process of resolving to the CashParking name servers.
Pending Review
The domain has been submitted and is currently being reviewed for eligibility in CashParking. Your domain should process within 1-2 business days.
Active
CashParking is active for the domain in question. The domain has been submitted and is resolved to the CashParking name servers.
Ineligible
The domain you have submitted has been reviewed and is not eligible for CashParking. Reasons for ineligibility could be due to, but are not limited to, potential trademark concern, qualification requirement from our upstream feed providers or domain ownership.
Error
An attempt was been made to add a domain that is not associated with your customer account; the domain is registered with us under a different shopper number. If you encounter this error and are the legal owner of the domain, log in to the account that contains the domain and add it to your CashParking account. If you have any questions, contact Customer Support.
Removed
You removed the domain from your CashParking account, or the domain was in Pending status for more than seven days, and we moved it to Removed status.

---

Highlighted

Re: Cash Parking Keyword Status

Thanks but this does not tell me what the "keyword status" mean.