cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

DNS CNAME change

I purchased several domains through GoDaddy and I need to link them up to the forum that I'm hosting elsewhere. I was given the link to use to link the forum, but the DNS Management page has 2 CNAME options. Which one needs to be changed? I changed both of them:  www AND _nameconnect to link to the address I was provided from the forums site, but when I try to go to my www.websitename.com , it tells me: "This Web page is parked for FREE, courtesy of GoDaddy.com." instead of going to the forum. 

Please help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Filip75 

When I go to https://www.sanantoniocityforum.com/ I get a cloudflareSSL error - I would reach out to vbulletin and ask their support as it looks to be pointed correctly

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@Filip75 

Can you post your actual domain and what you are looking to have it point to.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

@Filip75 

When I go to https://www.sanantoniocityforum.com/ I get a cloudflareSSL error - I would reach out to vbulletin and ask their support as it looks to be pointed correctly

View solution in original post