cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[DNSSEC] Algorithm 13 unsupported

Hello guys, I am preparing to file a complaint to ICANN about the lack of support for Algorithm 13 (ECDSA Curve P-256 with SHA-256 and I would like to know when GoDaddy will be supporting this algorithm or if it's an advanced DNS management menu where I can properly submit the DS record. 

Best regards,

Marinescu Adrian

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: [DNSSEC] Algorithm 13 unsupported

Hi @adriancrypto. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! From what I've been able to gather, Algorithm 13 should be supported for standard TLDs (like .com, .net, etc.) but it can be a little tricky when it comes to ccTLDs or gTLDs. My suggestion would be to double check to make sure the domain registry for the domain you're trying to protect supports the algorithm. If it does but you're still not able to add it, then our advanced team may need to get our developers involved in adding the algorithm manually. The best way to get that to happen is to connect with our customer care team and explain the issue. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.