cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How to change my website name?

Hello

I set up my website as youngmindsphuket but now I want to call it healthymindsphuket.

How do I change it? Do I need to purchase another one or is there a way to change the name?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Are you referring to a domain name or the title/content of your website @StephanieC? If you have already purchased a domain and now have changed your company name and would like a domain to reflect the change then you will have to purchase a new domain name. 

If you have already configured your website on a domain name and you plan to keep the existing domain but would like to change the website content that is relatively easy? Depending on the platform your website is built on you can probably charge your content with a couple of clicks. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Are you referring to a domain name or the title/content of your website @StephanieC? If you have already purchased a domain and now have changed your company name and would like a domain to reflect the change then you will have to purchase a new domain name. 

If you have already configured your website on a domain name and you plan to keep the existing domain but would like to change the website content that is relatively easy? Depending on the platform your website is built on you can probably charge your content with a couple of clicks. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post