cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I am not able to change my dns settings it is showing error issue

I am not able to change my domain DNS for making my website live on HostGator. I need to change my domain DNS and when I click on changing the domain DNS it is showing error.

godaddy.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Super User IV

@xservicecenter 

I just tried this on one of my domains and got the same thing - I would suggest waiting a little bit and then trying again

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Hello @nienojasne ,

Welcome to the Community, and thank you for posting your experience with the domain control center.  A couple of factors can affect changing DNS.  Here's what I 

would do :

•  Use a private browser window or clear out cache and cookies
  • Reset router, especially during these busier times when everyone is using ISP bandwith
  • Give the change a few moments, up to 24 hours to take effect, although usually it changes vey quickly
  • Verify your entry change externally via digwebinterface.com
  • Please call into Customer Care as mentioned as soon you know none of the above have worked. 

Customer Care has more tools to look into what is causing the delay. 

6 REPLIES 6
Super User IV

@xservicecenter 

I just tried this on one of my domains and got the same thing - I would suggest waiting a little bit and then trying again

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

when I want to list my domains, I see blank list. When I click on my products, I can see my domains, but when I click 'manage', error displays. why? Maybe godaddy doesn`t allow change your domain or dns...godaddy-wtf2.jpggodaddy-bleble.jpg

@nienojasne 

I would try a private browsing window - This happens from time to time

I`ve tried + different browsers. since 5 days I`m not able to change one stupid DNS entry. It`s simply [removed].

@nienojasne 

I suggest reaching out to GoDaddy support then https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us

Hello @nienojasne ,

Welcome to the Community, and thank you for posting your experience with the domain control center.  A couple of factors can affect changing DNS.  Here's what I 

would do :

•  Use a private browser window or clear out cache and cookies
  • Reset router, especially during these busier times when everyone is using ISP bandwith
  • Give the change a few moments, up to 24 hours to take effect, although usually it changes vey quickly
  • Verify your entry change externally via digwebinterface.com
  • Please call into Customer Care as mentioned as soon you know none of the above have worked. 

Customer Care has more tools to look into what is causing the delay.