cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Listing domains for sale--How can I ensure they're being seen?

Hello everybody,

My name is Steve and I am so new at this its almost unbelievable that I have 114 domains in a couple months. Most of my domains range from $1150 - $2,000 and I've put them on every auction and Premium listed as well and it just looks and feels to me that I'm doing something wrong and nobody is even seeing them. Last night was the first time I listed almost all of them at the same time because I was afraid of doing something wrong. If it says to me "successful listing" how can I be sure it's being seen? 

Thank you in advance everybody! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

Steven M. Meenan
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II

Re: Listing domains

@Steve402 wrote:

Hello everybody,

My name is Steve and I am so new at this its almost unbelievable that I have 114 domains in a couple months. Most of my domains range from $1150 - $2,000 and I've put them on every auction and Premium listed as well and it just looks and feels to me that I'm doing something wrong and nobody is even seeing them. Last night was the first time I listed almost all of them at the same time because I was afraid of doing something wrong. If it says to me "successful listing" how can I be sure it's being seen? 

Thank you in advance everybody! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

@Steve402 Hi Steve, I typically own around 2,000 domains at any given time and sell maybe 4-5 directly through Godaddy per month. There are many factors that go into the sale of domains, just because they are listed for sale doesn't guarantee a sale.

---