cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My Website displays "Website Coming Soon"

Hi! I'm very new into making my own website and so far it works when I type www.samanthageronimo.com but when I only put in "samanthageronimo.com" it displays "Website Coming Soon!"

Attached below is a screenshot of my DNS records. I've tried reading to similar topics like this but I'm very confused and would like to ask for help. I used Blogger for my hosting since I'm still new and will move on to Wordpress one day. Thank you to anyone who responds!
Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 5.38.43 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@thesamset 

So your domain is parked - hence the first A record where it says parked .

While this article is a few years old and the screens look slightly different this shows the steps to link a custom domain to blogger https://www.thewonderforest.com/2017/02/how-to-set-up-custom-domain-in-blogger.html

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@thesamset 

So your domain is parked - hence the first A record where it says parked .

While this article is a few years old and the screens look slightly different this shows the steps to link a custom domain to blogger https://www.thewonderforest.com/2017/02/how-to-set-up-custom-domain-in-blogger.html

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post