cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Nameserver change failed for .de

Hi. Ive got from you xeberinfo.de, now i want to change your default nameservers to mine (ns1.fozzy.com and ns2.fozzy.com), but after changing i get the message from you that - Domain Update failed due to nameserver issues. Please help to resolve this problem...Smiley Sad

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Nameserver change failed for .de

Hi @roymustafa_84. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! It looks like those nameservers are not authoritative for your domain. You must have two authoritative nameservers. You can verify if your nameservers are authoritative by clicking here. If the answer at ZoneCheck lists a non-authoritative answer at the top of the nameserver list, your nameservers are not authoritative. The nameservers in the domain name's zone file must match the nameservers you are trying to use, or your nameservers are considered non-authoritative. If you need help making the nameservers authoritative, you'll probably want to contact the DNS provider you're trying to use. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.