cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to use my domain name and no checkbox next to the domain

I have private registration on my domain wheelofthephoenix.com under domain settings, there is no checkbox next to the domain name nor is there a use my domain name option. I want to forward my domain name to my weebly website. Help? I'm on an Android tablet if that helps 

Jessica

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: No option to use my domain name and no checkbox next to the domain

Hi @rainflowermoon. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say for sure what's happening in your situation. My guess would be that there is some confusion from what you see in our Help Center and what is available on your tablet. One thing you can try if the instructions aren't matching up is to switch to the desktop version of the site. There should be an easily visible link for you to do this. If you're already on the desktop version and want to switch back to the mobile version, there is usually a link for that at the bottom of the page. If you're still having trouble, feel free to provide a screenshot or two of what's happening. That might help others provide you with additional guidance. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.