cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previously litarbersepadu.com was mine. How can i get back my domain back?

previously litarbersepadu.com was mine, now is took over by godady. how can i get back my domain back. i do renew my domain and its remain ok for 1 month. then suddenly its took by godady. i renew my domain for $54.75 then registrar refund me $38. i hope some one could help bring back my domain

5 REPLIES 5
Super User II
Super User II

Re: litarberbersepadu.com taken by godady

@abel0ng wrote:

previously litarbersepadu.com was mine, now is took over by godady. how can i get back my domain back. i do renew my domain and its remain ok for 1 month. then suddenly its took by godady. i renew my domain for $54.75 then registrar refund me $38. i hope some one could help bring back my domain

@abel0ng I'm showing the registrant is: 

Registrant Organization: The Cloud Corp 
Registrant State/Province: Cayman Islands 
Registrant Country: KY 

Is this you? The domain isn't owned by Godaddy. Did the domain expire?

---

hi @justingodfrey any idea how can i contact them

The Cloud Corp

need help

Re: Previously litarbersepadu.com was mine. How can i get back my domain back?

Hi @abel0ng,

Welcome to the Community!

No one in this community of GoDaddy account holders can see into your account or bring about recovery of the domain for you. You will need to contact our customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below. They can advise you of the status of the domain and help you with any account-specific questions you may have. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support
Super User II
Super User II

@abel0ng wrote:

hi @justingodfrey any idea how can i contact them

The Cloud Corp

need help

@abel0ng you can contact the registrant here: https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=litarbersepadu.com

Scroll down to the bottom and click on "contact domain holder"

----

hi @justingodfrey thanks for reply , so can i get registrant  detail, email, contact number and whois he, where he from?