cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, the page you were looking for does not exist or is not available.

Hi everyone... when I type in my new web address www.happysoulcreative.com, it goes right to the site.  However, when I click the link from my instagram or pinterest account it says Sorry, the page you were looking for does not exist or is not available..  Can anyone help with this?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi @lobodakj. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I don't have an Instagram or Pintrest account I can test this with, but the site is loading fine from what I can see. I did a little digging and found what I think is your Instagram account, but I didn't see the site linked there to try to test it. I'd suggest double checking the domain spelling. Also, you may need to make sure you use https when sharing the link. I hope you're able to get this figured out! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi, I had also suffered the similar problem with Facebook for my English idioms - an education website. But after a couple of days it was working fine. This may be due to their server error temporarily. I guess, being a new domain or previous spam records, sometime their software consider any particular domain as not a safe website. You may ask them for help. Another reason could be - using a subdomain. If you have not created a subdomain and you are hitting old link placed with some other subdomain then it won't work. Also, as admin said don't forget to double check the spelling of your domain.