cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Website not working, "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later." error.

hi when i try to view my website i always get this error;

"This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later."

any ideas what the problem is?

thanks

36 REPLIES 36
New

My site appears like this "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later." what happen?

Super User I
Super User I

Re: Website

I believe there was an issue with Godaddy's nameservers as I noticed it earlier as well. Has this been resolved now?

When I login to update the website it just says "We've changed this login. You'll be redirected to our new login page soon.
Select the account you want to open by logging into your account."  But nothing happens after that. What do I need to do to get this fixed? 

Employee
Employee

Hi @Kschliegelmeyer!

Where are you seeing this message? Have you tried clearing browser cache and cookies?

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later

Hello,

I have a domain name and a hosting, but i cant see my webpage in my domain because when i go into the url says:

"This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later. "

Please tell me if i need change DNS or something.

Thanks you.

Re: This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later

Hello @diegonava0, Are you using Wordpress? If so, this may help

(a thread by others that is closed, but still useful for this error):

https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/this-website-is-temporarily-unavailable-please-try-again-later

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

New

Re: "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later."

My customers and I are getting the same seemingly random message.

I forwarded my domain yesterday, and have received this message about 10 out of the 15 times I've used that domain to get to my Etsy store.  RocksTellStories.com goes to https://www.etsy.com/shop/RocksTellStories?ref=l2-shopheader-name 

I'm losing sales. 

Please help!

PattiRokus@gmail.com

801-518-9855

This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.

My premium online store at perpetualpreschoolworkshops.com is showing the message "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later."

I am able to access the store dashboard.  I have cleared my cache and tried to access the domain on several other devices.  Please help.

Employee
Employee

Re: This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.

Good Morning!

It looks like your domain name is pointing towards a Parked Page IP. I would recommend calling in and talking to one of the Tech Support Representatives. They should be able to check it out and make sure your domain name is properly connected to your Online Store so your customer's can start shopping!

Advocate VI Advocate VI
Advocate VI

Re: Website not working, "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.&quot

Let's start with some basics, as that will help us narrow down the possibilities

• What is the domain name? 
  • Is the domain also registered at GoDaddy?
  • What type of hosting package do you have (cPanel, Managed WordPress, Website Builder, etc.)
  • Was the site working before and it changed to this, or was it NEVER working?

New

Re: Website not working, "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.&

thanks for reply.

www.pcmpmx.com

its hosted with go daddy and was working but all of a sudden it stopped and can't get it working again.

I'm using the website builder tool as well.

thanks

Today I checked the domain I baught which is specialgamereviews.com.
It says:

what should I do? I waited a long time
How I restore dns settings? or all setings?

Thanks

Today I checked the domain I baught which is specialgamereviews.com.
It says:

what should I do? I waited a long time
How I restore dns settings? or all setings?

Thanks

Highlighted
Advocate VI Advocate VI
Advocate VI

You say you bought a domain. Good, that's the first step. Did you get hosting? The domain has to point to something to display. If you have hosting, and the site is working on the hosting (verifiable by using the IP address, or the temp address used to build the site), you just need to connect the domain name to it.

If you have not actually built a site, then that is the next step.

Helper V
Helper V

I can see your website is up and running. These might be due to overuse of resource or may be your network connection.

Please give it a +1 and also mark this post as "Accepted Solution" if you feel you got the proper answer.

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar
Employee
Employee

Re: Website not working, "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.&

Hello @ds311!

Thank you for your reply! Looks like this site is up and running now. Can you post a reply with what you did to fix your issue to help the community in the future if they have the same issue?

Hi @Heather,

www.mariamah.com

This is my domain from godaddy. Recently I have added with a godaddy hosting. 

But when I am visiting this side, 

then showing 

please, help me

Employee
Employee

Hello @mariamah!

Welcome to the community! There are a lot of things that can cause this. The first thing to check is if you're forwarding your domain to itself. If your domain is forwarded to itself, that can cause a forwarding loop that will result in that message. So check that. If you're still having trouble after that, reach out to our support team to troubleshoot further.

New

Hey,
I saw tons of threads with this error but most of them unanswered or had not solved my problem.

After 7 months or so that the domain linked to my bigcartel worked flawless all of a sudden it stopped.
It's still working on IOS but not on Mac. 

Cleared caches, tested on several machines. Set up page on GoDaddy looks normal.
Any Ideas?

I'm having the same issue, and it's been this way since at least Friday. mark-renshaw.com. Can anyone advise?

website not work

This Website Is TemporarilY UnavailablE, Please Try Again Later." Error.

New

Re: Website not working, "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.&quot

hi

i have created a sub domain and it pinned to ip and sub domain is forward to main domain .

page show

"This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later

New

Nameserver Resolving

Hi, I'm new to Godaddy, didn't realise that there is no customer support on Sundays... 

Anyways

I have a shared account, I set the NS and the IP address correctly almost 12 hours ago for one of my addon domains, but it refuses to show up/resolve. It keeps going to the old hosting server at hostgator. I'm sure of this because i put a unique file on the Godddy server, but it not finding it yet. I know officially it takes 24-48 hours, but in all my years, it never takes more than an hour or two

Website has "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later." Message

My site just randomly stopped loading.

It says "This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later."

I haven't made any changes to anything. My site runs wordpress, but haven't updated anything there either. Please help!!!

New

i didn't find the nameserver

Hi

my domain not hosted in godaddy i want to point it to my dedicated server in godaddy.

i didn't find the nameserver.

Super User I
Super User I

Re: i didn't find the nameserver

@ejaw wrote:

Hi

my domain not hosted in godaddy i want to point it to my dedicated server in godaddy.

i didn't find the nameserver.

@ejaw https://www.godaddy.com/help/setting-up-dns-for-cpanel-using-whm-7617

---

New

problem are not solved at...please help me

"This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later"

appearing when website opened

New

What should I do for long now my site said: "Site temporarily unavailable (451 error)

This site is currently unavailable

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1‑480‑624‑2500 at your earliest convenience."

I'm having the same problem... Did you get solve the problem? It's been 3 days already with that problem

This saved my life. Thank you very much.

New

hi

You have linked the domain to a blogger blog and when you view the blog, you receive this message

iloverscats.com

Hi @nancy8

A check at your URL shows that your website is visible on the internet. If you still do not see it online, you may wish to try another browser or clear the cache on your existing one. Any further issues would best be addressed to your hosting provider. If you need further help from us, please check out the link below.

TLH - GoDaddy.com
Supporting you at x.co/247support

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

Hi  

I just created my domain and I am trying to link it to my FB business page; however, FaceBook is not available? Is the system experiencing problems today?

I forwarded my domain yesterday, and have received this message plz help me

Solution

If you're seeing the error "This website is temporarily unavailable", the first thing you'll want to do is try testing the site from a new network connection or via an online proxy to see if you can duplicate the problem.  

If you're seeing the problem across multiple networks, you'll need to investigate further based upon the type of hosting plan you're using for the site.

If you're using a cPanel hosting plan, you'll want to log in and check your account resource usage to make sure you're not maxing out any of your site resources.  You can use these instructions to review the resources used: https://uk.godaddy.com/help/check-your-accounts-resource-usage-19126.

If you're using Wordpress, you'll want to temporarily disable plugins so that you can log into your dashboard and make sure all of your components are up to date.  It may be possible that there is a required update you'll need to install to make sure your site loads properly.  

If you are not maxing out any resources on cPanel, or your Wordpress site is up to date and you're still seeing the error, please contact our live customer support teams for further assistance.  Thank you.  

MPC