cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Where are the domains I registered last year?

I need some help. I bought 2 domains almost a year ago, I don't use them but still have some pages up there. Both of them are hosted with another Web provider but both domains were registered with Go Daddy. Today I connected to see how to renew them and found out that my Go Daddy account is NOT listing any of the sites I bought (I have in front of me the PayPal receipt for both domains) and there absolutely no info on anything on my profile.

One of the domains is up and running and when I run a who is it says that it is registered with Go China Domains and Go France Domains (juandherrera.dev and juanherrera.dev) anyway, what happened to the account information on my profile on GoDaddy? What should I do with that Who Is information that says that it is registered by these companies that are NOT Go Daddy?

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Super User III

Go China Domains and Go France Domains are subsidiaries of GoDaddy.  Is it possible you have another GoDaddy account which may hold the domains?  It is hard to tell from an outside perspective but you can contact support to help figure it out.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

Hi @FloridaJohn,

Welcome to the Community!

If you possibly have more than one account, check your GoDaddy receipt from your time of purchase. It will have the customer number at the top of the email. If you find more than one account, the GoDaddy customer support team can help you merge them. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III

Go China Domains and Go France Domains are subsidiaries of GoDaddy.  Is it possible you have another GoDaddy account which may hold the domains?  It is hard to tell from an outside perspective but you can contact support to help figure it out.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us

Hi @FloridaJohn,

Welcome to the Community!

If you possibly have more than one account, check your GoDaddy receipt from your time of purchase. It will have the customer number at the top of the email. If you find more than one account, the GoDaddy customer support team can help you merge them. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support