cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

i can't find my domain name in my account

hey , i can't find my domain name in my account , my domain name works with my website , but i can't see it  my godaddy account 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: i can't find my domain name in my account

sorry dear jessew , there was a mistake with a company which created my website , they don't send me my domain name , now i can see it , the problem was with that company not from godaddy , i'm so sorry sir .

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @oujda2019. More often than not, when this situation occurs, it means you have more than one GoDaddy account and the domain/product is just in a different account than the one you logged into. I would suggest you double check the account number listed on the receipt to make sure you're logging into the correct account.

Another typical cause is that the domain has expired. If the domain is recoverable, you can renew it by following the steps in this article

If neither of the above applies to your situation, then I'd suggest contacting our customer care team so they can look into what's happening. As a reminder, this is not a support forum and if there is an issue with your domain/product purchase, GoDaddy customer support will need to help you with anything account specific. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted
Solution

sorry dear jessew , there was a mistake with a company which created my website , they don't send me my domain name , now i can see it , the problem was with that company not from godaddy , i'm so sorry sir .

View solution in original post