cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto reply

How I can setup my GoDaddy webmail on auto reply with a 'thank you' message to customer. When a customer sends me an email, I want auto reply to him/her immediately with a note 'thank you for the contact'. How I can do this? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Auto reply

Hi @wasim999, you can set up an auto reply in your webmail using these instructions: https://www.godaddy.com/help/set-up-auto-reply-7602.  

Thanks.

MPC

Re: Auto reply

Hello MPC, I need the answer to the same question, but you didn't answer if it is possible to auto-reply to an individual message. The general instructions set-up an auto-reply to every message or once to every sender. Once that is in place it gives you the option to send a different message to other addresses or domains.  I have a contact form on my business site that comes from a specific address that I would like to send an immediate auto-reply message. Can Workspace Email do that?

Thank-you

Scheduled Auto replies

I know that you can turn on and off auto reply with a start and end date/time.  Is there a way, however, to set a weekly schedule for auto reply?  (for instance, Monday through from from 5p-9am auto reply on).

Thanks!