cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Bouncing emails. Error 552

Hi all,

I have the issue with sending emails. I bought the server in Jan, but was keeping emails on the other server. Yesterday, I tried to switch my mail server to GD and got SMTP errors

SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: 552 5.2.0 vYW0bASrccHUG DED: Access to this mail system has been blocked for n.n.n.n due to spam activity. Spam was seen coming from this IP

Also, my PHP mail () functions can't send any automatic emails (welcome emails, restore passwords) to my REGISTERED users.  Can anybody help? this affects my business and I am starting to regret that I selected GD as a good and reliable hosting.

I have checked my IP in different blacklists (spamhouse,  unblock.secureserver.net) everything is fine. Did a lot of stuff that was suggested by the chat operator (change passwords, check scripts and other).  He promised that he would open the ticket because on my site everything seems ok,  but the issue wasn't solved yet(

Best regards

Nadir 

1 REPLY 1
New

I've checked all logs  (exim and mail logs) the SMTP error starts directly after I switch my DNS to GD. So it means that my IP was compromised by someone who used it previously.