cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Did a Sort & File on email sent items folder and now can't locate my sent emails

I did a "Sort & File" on my GoDaddy email Sent Items folder. Now that folder is empty and I can't locate my sent emails. Any suggestions?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Sort & File

Hi @gee4317!

Welcome to the community! Sort & File asks for a folder to move to. If you recall the folder you selected when you used Sort & File, you should find your messages there.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Found them - thanks for the tip.

New

Re: Did a Sort & File on email sent items folder and now can't locate my sent emails

How can I do a Sort & File on email sent items folder?

Viewing or Sorting Unread E-mails

Hello,

How can I sort e-mails so that I only see the "Unread" emails in my inbox? The closest thing I have found is "Unread At Top" but that permanently leaves them at the top of the inbox. I would simply like to click something like "View Unread" and only the unread emails show up in the window pain.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

New

I have the same issue, but I guess I really didn't know what I was doing, so I didn't select a folder.  The "move to folder" instruction was still up when I told it to continue.  Now the messages are gone, and I don't know where to look.  I checked the inbox and the subfolder I had sorted.

New

Re: Did a Sort & File on email sent items folder and now can't locate my sent emails

I can't find the search space to locate email addresse for my  sent emails