cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Office 365 email configuration

Hello experts,

I am not able to setup any email on my account. 

every time i try i am getting the following message, also i am not able to login to office 365 and not able to retrieve password, as the reset email is sent to the same mail i am not able to login to. Looking forward your prompt support. 

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Office 365 email configuration

Hello @Mdakak and thank you for reaching out to the GoDaddy community where members help each other. 

I'm curious, did you open a GoDaddy 365 account? If so, mostly, at one time, you must have open an Office 365 tenant with Microsoft, which is why you are probably having issues with setting up one through GoDaddy 365 tenants. I'm assuming that is how I'm reading this... Let me know if I'm wrong. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
Resolver I
Solution

Re: Office 365 email configuration

The error you're receiving usually means the domain is already setup on Office 365, either with GoDaddy or with one of Microsoft's other providers. I would suggest you reach out to Microsoft first to confirm it's not already setup in their system. Once confirmed it's not setup on Microsoft's side, you may need to contact the GoDaddy Support team to assist further: x.co/247support