cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

cPanel email problems

Hi,

I am having problem sending and receiving emails from cPanel email accounts, i have set up DNS Records using this guide Configuring DNS for your cPanel domain, but still unable to send and receive emails.

When i send email i receive a success message but email never delivers & vice versa!

Kindly help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Danyal

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: cPanel email problems

Hi @TEpk. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's difficult to say for sure what's happening without more information. There are a lot of different things that could be causing this. It's very difficult to diagnose email failure issues when no errors are being generated. If you can provide the domain name and addresses you're using for sending and receiving, that may help others offer a way forward. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

@JesseW wrote:

Hi @TEpk. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's difficult to say for sure what's happening without more information. There are a lot of different things that could be causing this. It's very difficult to diagnose email failure issues when no errors are being generated. If you can provide the domain name and addresses you're using for sending and receiving, that may help others offer a way forward. 

When i send email from gmail i receive this error message after 12-24 hours of sending email:Capture.JPG

But no error messages received when i send email from info@techessential.pk and as mentioned above email never delivers.

Thanks! 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TEpk. It looks like there might be an issue with the zone file for techessential.pk. I would recommend getting in touch with our customer care team so they can take a closer look at the situation. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.