cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Email delayed or not delivered at all

Can't seem to send or receive email here also. It is 2:06 PM EST. 

Our emails have been very slow since around Noon and have now stopped working entirely.

Re: Email Not Sending

Dear Friends,

Please help me..!! I am not receiving emails from our clientes.

That depends.  If GoDaddy is actually receiving them but just having issues doling them out to the correct accounts, we should eventually get them.

However, if GoDaddy's email servers were not reachable when the sending server tried to send, the sending server will usually retry a certain number of times over a period of hours.  The number of retries, length between retries and amount of time allowed before "giving up" depends on how each server is set up.  Bottom line, if it is the second possibility (that the emails are not being received by GoDaddy), the longer the outage lasts, the more emails will never be delivered.

Email is not received here all day as well! 

Email still not working....  Any News?

New

having the same issues.. any ETA?

Emails are still been held up. Only received couple of emails since yesterday. Getting calls for not responding to emails that I have not received.

Email has been down for over 3 hours!!!

Has anyone received any help or resolution on this matter?  Haven't received any email since Friday.

We are still not able to send or receive any emails through the server. I know there appears to be an outage. Is there an estimate for when they will be back up?

No emails yet!!! I tried calling and the phone line is busy. 

New

No email at all ... and no word from Go Daddy on how long this will persist

New

When I call, I get a message stating they are aware of the problem! Well duh..... I am also #473 in the chat queue with an estimated wait time of 38 min and 38 sec. SERIOULSY, they think they can get through that many people in 38 minutes? I waited 30 min when I was #64 in the queue and the wait time was 12 min, and still never got to chat with anyone! No incoming email means no revenue....... Woman Mad

Re: Cannot receive emails.

same issue here, cannot receive emails since September 21st...

New

How Long Will Email be Dead????

No email in here since about 8:00 this morning.  Anyone hearing anything from Go Daddy on this?

WHEN IS THIS GETTING RESOLVED ???
THIS IS REDICULOUS

Unable to receive incoming workspace emails

For the last couple days I have not received emails that I have registered with a workspace account. I can send them, but not getting any. I've sent tests emails from other accounts and they are not going through. Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

Thanks

Re: How Long Will Email be Dead????

I'm also dealing with the same issue today. Outgoing email ok but no incoming emails......

NO emails Help

Been without emails all day.. Hard to run a business without it.

What is really weird is that someone else I know with a Go Daddy email account has had no issues today? I haven't received email since 11:30AM EST but can send email????

I need to run a business, how much ,longer????

New

NO EMAIL!!!!  

It started about 3 hours ago still no income mail... how log will it take to fix ????

Re: Unable to receive incoming workspace emails

We are having the same issue here.. help! 

Still down! All of my business accounts route through this and I have clients trying to reach me. This needs to be fixed!!!!

Not resolved here also.  Need resolution now. 

How about an update from Go Daddy on their resolve?  Do they see (or care about) these posts?  We have businesses to run.

Me too. I use email forwarding from my domain to Gmail. I can receive mail at Gmail only if it's addressed directly to my Gmail address but NOT when addressed to my GoDaddy domain email address that forwards to Gmail. Email forwarding has been down all day today. Any ETA?

New

As of 12:14 PST, email is still down.

Same issue; sporadic/ incoming emails

Same here!

So the post I saw on Twitter was no good apparently. Our email has been down all day pretty much too.

New

Re: problems receiving emails today 9-25-2017

Same thing - no emails since just after 8am PST.  Nothing sitting on the GoDaddy server...anyone know what's going on and when it will be fixed...hard to run a business....

Email won't receive any incoming email

I can send emails but have not received any incoming emails in over 48 hours.  Clients and co-workers have confirmed the emails have sent and not bounced back but I have not received them.  Tried calling 24/7 customer support and only get a busy signal, chat option is grayed out and not available. 

I am not receiving email either.

New

+1

having the same issue today, can send (to a gmail account), but almost never receive any emails.

Re: Is GoDaddy email down?

They posted a notice on Twitter 24 minutes ago, but no other place.

@GoDaddyHelp 

We're still actively working to resolve the issue affecting our Workspace Email accounts. Thank you for your continued patience.

I am having the same issues as well and can't get through to Tech Support.

Actually none of my 3 emails through workspace are receiving emails! I got a feeling we aren't the only ones. Waiting to chat with support... wait is 58 minutes.

New

Re: Email won't receive any incoming email

We are having the same issue and cannot reach anyone at Go Daddy.  This is incredulous for this company NOT to have someone responding.  Does anyone have ANY IDEA as to how long this will be out of IF Go Daddy is simply shutting down!

I just looked on Twitter because I am having the same problem and this is what's stated: "We're still actively working to resolve the issue affecting our Workspace Email accounts. Thank you for your continued patience".   @GoDaddyHelp 

Same here!

New

I am unable to send or receive.

I am also having problems along with two of my work mates. I called the support number and it just goes to a busy signal and I tried calling the sales number and a recording says "that number is not in service." The chat line is also down.

If they're having problems they should at least put an announcement on their website. This is ridiculous.

exactly 

No emails and GoDaddy wont accept calls???

same here!  SMH!!  Poor communication on GoDaddy's part. Many including myself have lost business!

Having same issue #*#&*# .  I am NOT a twitter user and no idea to look there.  I missed 2 important fax notifications this morning.  Not a happy camper.  Hope it gets fixed soon.