cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to receive incoming workspace emails

Yeah.  Same here.  Chat busy and phone calls not going through.  Hard to run a business  without receiving orders. 

@sherrob71 wrote:

For the last couple days I have not received emails that I have registered with a workspace account. I can send them, but not getting any. I've sent tests emails from other accounts and they are not going through. Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

Thanks

Email is not working ---- nothing coming in or going out --- GO DADDY ADDRESS YOUR CUSTOMERS

What is the issue!? 

Re: problems receiving emails today 9-25-2017

Same  issue here. Unable to get any emails. Having hard time to run the business.

Unable to get tech support. I figure out, we can check status here : http://status.godaddy.com/

For issue about the email : http://status.godaddy.com/?productid=36

New

Re: Email won't receive any incoming email

ok..  I was wondering why no emails all day. thanks for relaying the twitter message as I'm not on twitter..    all 3 of my work emails are not getting anything..  hope they fix it quickly.  I was receiving emails till 6am PST this morning 9/25.

I hope the emails are not all lost by the time they fixed... I'm scared...

Debby

Re: Email delayed or not delivered at all

We have had no email all day here in southern NV.  Quarter to 1, and nothing.   

Re: Email is not working ---- nothing coming in or going out --- GO DADDY ADDRESS YOUR CUSTOMERS

Greetings @oakandalmond,

While we welcome your comments in The Community, we cannot address account specific issues here. Please contact call or chat support at: support.godaddy.com - that pulls up your closest resource(s).

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: Email is not working ---- nothing coming in or going out --- GO DADDY ADDRESS YOUR CUSTOMERS

Here also,

67 agents out of work today! What is the issue, any time frame to fix it?

Re: Is GoDaddy email down?

That's stupid.  What about those of us who do not have twitter?

From what I can see, other email servers can establish an initial TCP connection to the receiving email servers but cannot transfer email messages because the servers are either not responding to SMTP commands or responding so slowly that the connection eventually times out.  This means that the sending email server will keep retrying for their retry period, which is typically 2-3 days.  (The exception is spammers that try only once, then fail, so there is a slight upside to this!)  You should eventually receive all of your email.

Victor S.
New

Re: Unable to receive incoming workspace emails

Also - no error message sending.  That is helpful.  No chat, no phone support.  No tech support here - only peer support which I appreciate but I have had my GoDaddy account for nearly 20 years - this is AWFUL.

thanks

When will email be back up?

I am able to send but cannot receive   - HELP!!!  Need ETA of when it will be fixed 

Then you should try Twitter.  It's really a good place to see if others are having issues like you are.

This is not an "account specific issue", it applies to your entire Workplace Email product. 

We can't "contact call or chat support" - chat is "unavailable" and the phones no longer even ring through, but go right to the out of service tone.

Do you think you might deign to inform us peasants what is going on over there? Last update was the announcement of 1348UTC that there's a problem - since then, contemptible silence. Shame on you.

New

Email is not working and your 24/7 support goes to busy signal.

Email is unreliable. Can not reach a customer service agent. Support phone goes directly to a busy signal. Called a support line with a 602 area code and I have been on hold for over 30 minutes and counting. Our business is basically shut down. My expectations have not been exceeded as they say. I will be finding a new hosting company and email provider. Godaddy, an estimated time of repair would have been nice. Geez, a reliable service would be just fine actually.

@Tooldesigner wrote:

VIA Twitter

The issue has been addressed. Service should return to normal within the next hour. Let us know if you see otherwise. Sorry^W

https://twitter.com/GoDaddyHelp/status/912324688294051840

5 hours later and still no email!

I called earlier & waited for over 30 minutes, the rep advised they were working on it and then tried to tell me I wasn't HIPPA Compliant and that I needed to upgrade. We have been down all day. Anyword?

New

Re: Can send but not receive email

How can we contact support when your phones have been busy all day???? This is extremely unprofessional when customers have business accounts but can not receive emails. Our business basically stopped for a full day so far and counting...

New

Since this is apparently a system-wide issue, your response makes little sense. 

The Support phone line gives a busy signal, and the chat line has an auto-message saying that they cannot respond due to high traffic levels.  This is the only available channel for inquiries.  A reasonable and informative response would be appreciated.

Re: When will email be back up?

Me too. What's going on?

New

For what I pay for this service, it just cost me 3 times that with not having emails, which is how I get my orders..... they should have an automated message being dialed out to customers...

I haven't been able to send or receive emails in the past 3 hours

New

Re: Email is not working and your 24/7 support goes to busy signal.

Same!@!!  Argh

COME ON GUYS!   We have businesses to run!   We are getting 1 out of every 5 emails now... ugh...

Get these 3 techs on this now...   please.... go go go... now.... 

godaddy-girls.jpg

Same here.... an ETA would be really nice, we are trying to run a business here godaddy!

Greetings @cw739 ,

I'm not sure what 602 number you're calling (Sales?). The Primary U.S. Support Number is 1-480-505-8877 and Global Support is here: https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx although you can always find your closest resource at support.godaddy.com

Current product status can be found at: http://status.godaddy.com/

No estimated repair time means they are working on it, but don't yet have one.

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

New

Same problem ALL DAY.

New

Could not agree more!  This is NOT a specific account issue.  Own it!

Same for us as well. 

I am not receiving any emails either. What is the problem?

I didn't receive any emails this morning until this time, and when they arrive late. Please let us know how long it takes to fix it.

We haven't received any emails since around 11:30a.m. Do you have any estimated time on when these issues may be fixed?

What is going on with the emails, I have had none since this morning.   Can't get thru to the support line...... Is the system down?

Yes, it has been down for the last 5 hours and zero information/response from GoDaddy

New

Re: I am not able to reply to the email, Gmail is showing me "Your message was not delievered&q

24/7 phone support not being answered.

looks like a BIG Hack.

New

email is not working buisness is suffering

What is the issue has anyone heard anything every thing I have found has said godaddy knows and is working on it... working on what and is this like we are down for the day??

I haven't had email since 7:00 this morning. No way to operate a business.

Re: Email Delayed

I have the same problem. At least judging by the comments, it is a Godaddy issue.

Go Daddy just posted no known eta for email fix. Bummer. I'm guessing this one will be on the evening news. 

@Aquamatic wrote:

Yes, it has been down for the last 5 hours and zero information/response from GoDaddy

We are going all day without email too.  The messages that do come through are ones whose messages are extremely brief, but nothing lengthy or with attachments is getting through.  Help!

Hasn't worked for me all day!!!  Server chat support didn't even know about the issue as i just found it here.

Re: problems receiving emails today 9-25-2017

This is huge issue, I had contract I was claiming to never have recieved.  I called the spanish line and there was a message about a problemo, but I did not understand the rest.  How is it possible that they would not even let us know.  Two companies, completely out of business for the day.  Nothing on the news about another hack.

New

Re: email is not working buisness is suffering

Have you heard anything? My business email has been down as well and I am not able to receive any incoming messages. The go daddy customer support number is also busy.... 

New

Email Server Issues

Not an employee of GoDaddy - but a user...  The issue is plastered on their website so not sure why everyone is complaining about the lack of communication.  I suspect the reason they are not answering calls or online chat is so many calls are coming in all at once.  Sometimes you just need to read the screen.  I too operate my business with Godaddy email servers and have lost business today.  But when you are hacked there is not much you can do to solve the issue quickly.  Afterall, isn't that why people hack our computers anyway...so they can ruin someone's day, business and life?  Hang in there folks, this too shall pass.

New

Re: email is not working buisness is suffering

on another forum just seen that those who have talked to them they were working on fixing it.  they also posted this on the twitter page

Modestly 50% of the time I use my godaddy domain webmail, if I want to check my sent box, I have to refresh the page, if I want to go back to inbox I have to refresh the page.  Lately that has been 95% of the time.  I've called them about it in the past, they tell me my usage of space is to high, that I should try to keep it at 50% or below, which if I pay for space it seems like I should be able to use 99% of it.  This year they are raising my web hosting fee, 50% increase of cost.  I've been researching moving my domains and hosting to another company, and I've found that many of them are much cheaper,,,,,,,,,,and then this happens.  I've been waiting for an important email for the past 4.5 hours now.  Complaints accomplish nothing, just posting this so I can document my issues.  For over 10 years I have took the time to give Godaddy positive survey feedback.  I hope they will compensate my renewal for this major hassle on beginning of the week workday.

Re: Email Server Issues

Thanks for this post.  I was going to call   where do you see it on their site?   Wish companies had a mechanism to say " ya, we know we are broken "

Re: Email Server Issues

The only place I saw it was on the community when I was trying to find answers.  

Re: When will email be back up?

I was waiting on chat for over an hour when it suddenly said "thank you for using chat" or some such.  I never even got through to anyone.